Looney for Loony

I am looney for this magazine Lonny
http://www.lonnymag.com/

I found each page full of treasures. Particularly I enjoy this hat. My husband and I have been wearing them for years and they by far are the warmest hats. No need to worry about your ears or neck getting cold and how cute!


You can purchase this hat at
www.ae.com


This image in Loony from JCrew caught my eye. I wonder what this bathroom would feel like in person. I imagine I would feel dizzy so I can not even imagine what a person with poor eye sight would experience.


Although, the walls can be painted and the rug can be picked up and this bathroom will make a great universally designed room with out a lot of money spent. The exposed piping allows a chair to fit right under the sink. An additional mirror can be added to the shelving for the seated user.

Comments

Popular Posts